Metatarsal Pads are designed to alleviate symptoms of:
- Morton’s Neuroma (irritated nerve endings)
- “Ball of Foot Pain” and “Fallen Metatarsal Arch”
- Contoured EVA pad provides an upward lift to target metatarsal heads.
- Absorbs stress, to reduce pain and discomfort to the metatarsal (forefoot) region.
- EVA pad provides comfortable lift to 2nd, 3rd, and 4th metatarsal heads
Measurement based on shoe size.
|Measurement for Sizing||
Size of foot
Ball of Foot / Metatarsal Region
Metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, Bursitis, "Fallen Arch," and ball of foot pain
|area of pain||
Commonly on ball of foot
Step 1Select the correct size according to shoe size. Size M (Mens 7-10) (Womens 5-11). Size L (Mens 10.5+) (Womens 11.5+).
Step 2Remove insole. Without removing the backing, place metatarsal pad in region of forefoot. Step on the pad to determine the most comfortable positioning to provide comfortable lift to metatarsal region. Positing may be different for each user. (see step 4 for most common positioning on insole) Once location is selected, it is helpful to trace around the compression pad so you do not lose location.
Step 3Peel paper backing from the metatarsal pad.
Step 4Stick metatarsal pad to the marked location on insole. Place insole back in shoe with the pad attached.